Traffic Courts in Humboldt County

If you are cited for a traffic ticket in Humboldt County, your case will be handled at the Superior Court of California, County of Humboldt located at 421 I Street Eureka, CA 95501. The major highway in Humboldt County is U.S. 101 along the coastal boundary of the county and traffic enforcement is almost exclusively handled by the California Highway Patrol. If you are driving on one of the less populated roads or highways, be sure to keep informed as to the posted speed limits because they change often and be alert to your vehicle’s speed at all times.

When contacted by a traffic officer, be polite but say very little other than complying with the officer’s requests.

If you are caught with a traffic ticket in Humboldt County, call the experienced traffic ticket lawyers at TicketWarrior, (661) 322-5833. Remember, if you hire a lawyer, you don’t have to physically appear.

Humbolt Courthouse

Humboldt Court

Today we can Help.

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details and answer any questions you may have

"*" indicates required fields

Max. file size: 100 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.